• Know and obey the rules.
• Display required dock number plate and use the nearest
number to identify your location in an emergency event.
• Be attentive and look out for others.
• Control your speed and dock slowly—boats have no brakes.
• Navigate carefully into narrow coves and watch for restrictions.
• Watch your wake. You’re responsible for damage it may cause.
• Never swim near a running engine.
• Always sit in a moving boat—never on it.
• Be respectful of Natural Resources Police officers, who are
there for your safety.
• Control personal watercraft speed safely—jet drives have
no steering when you cut power. Keep required distances
from other boats, docks and the shore.
• When overtaking another boat from behind, the boat in
front has the right of way.
For more click here